Saturday, January 11, 2014

Go Team!

Chargers
Seahawks
Patriots



Touchdown! NFL playoffs are under way and nothing makes that big win better than a crochet or knit hat in your team's colors! This weekend the New England Patriots, the Indianapolis Colts, the San Diego Chargers, Denver Broncos, New Orleans Saints, Seattle Seahawks, the San Francisco 49ers, and the Carolina Panthers are playing in playoff games. Hats for 3 of these teams are posted above with links to their listing on my Etsy shop, BooBear Designs.

 I realize that not everyone reading my blog enjoys football, but probably most of my readers know someone who is a huge football fan. These crochet football team hats make great baby gifts for your football loving friends and family. Whether you are just starting to crochet or a seasoned professional these hats are for you. I crocheted each of the above hats in only an hour, which makes these hats great emergency gifts for an unexpected baby shower or first birthday.

The pattern to make these hats can be purchased on my Etsy shop, BooBear Designs, or if you would prefer you can purchase one of the hats  I have already made.  Pattern for Football Team Hat

Please be sure to leave a comment below telling me what you think of these hats, teams you want to see made into football team hats, or anything else you hope to see from BooBear Designs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment