Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Ok, I know it is 8 days into the new year, but nevertheless I am excited do the new year! A new year of new crafting goals and challenges. This year represents new beginnings for BooBear Designs, mainly the addition of this blog and the expansion of online sales. This year I am selling almost exclusively through Etsy and I'm excited for the expansion of my clientele.  Besides the business, BooBear Designs has crafting goals for each month, free patterns, and ideas for how to manage all things crafting.

Here I am rambling on about my goals for this year and it occurs to me that some of you reading this blog are new to BooBear Designs. BooBear Designs is my design company that I established officially in 2010. Originally, I was only selling hand knit items, but since 2010 I have expanded to include hand crocheted items, original patterns, and even the occasional hand sewn item. I am really excited about all of the new projects I have created and even more excited about helping other people realize their own crafting goals through this blog.

Currently, I am working on several projects including a knit afghan, a crochet Green Bay Packers beanie, and an adorable  newborn's Valentines outfit. I will be posting pictures of all of these projects in upcoming posts along with Valentine accessories and decor. 

Remember, if you want to see more from me:
Click subscribe! ⬆️
Like BooBear Designs on Facebook!
Check out my Etsy shop BooBear Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment